iPAD EV3 Classroom App BotteSumo Time Trial Workshop
Workshop using an iPad and the EV3 Mindstorms LEGO Education app
The iPad EV3 Mindstorms LEGO Education app might have fewer programming blocks, but you can program a BottleSumo robot.
- IMAGE of Robot configuration for the workshop. Sensor and motor port configuration.
- LIST of sensors and ports for Robot Configuration.
- IMPORTANT: How to read the robot's sensors on the iPad.
- EV3 Classroom coding blocks visual overview - provided by LEGO Education
Full programming workshop for the iPad.
- Find the edge of the table with a single colour sensor.
- Find the edge with EITHER the left or right colour sensor. Therefore, two colour sensors are required for this skill.
- Square robot to the edge of the table. This helps straighten up the robot to the edge of the table.
- Use ULTRASONIC Sensor to find the bottle.
- Push the bottle off the table.
- DON'T let your robot fall off the table with the bottle!
- Putting it all together -