Welcome to the Acadia Robotics competition! Are you ready for a great day of competing, programming robots, and (most importantly) a TON OF FUN?
Acadia Robotics will be offering in person competitions for the Robofest Game and FLL Challenge championships in the 2022/23 season.
Things to bring:
- Robots and any attachments (charge cords/cords to connect to computer)
- Spare Parts
- Materials, props, and other equipment for the Project Judging (FIRST teams only)
- Laptop computer with power cord for editing code
- Extra face masks
- Snacks and drinks. Lunch at Wheelock Dining Hall is provided for participating teams
- Appropriate footwear and winter-weather attire. Acadia Campus is large and located on a hill; participants should be prepared to walk outdoors.
For a more complete check list for FIRST® LEGO® League pre-competition preparation please see: http://robots.acadiau.ca/fll-registration.html.
For a more complete check list for Robofest pre-competition preparation please see: http://robots.acadiau.ca/robofest-registration.html.
Please see Schedules for a complete list of start times the day’s events.