Welcome to the Acadia Robotics competition! Are you ready for a great day of competing, programing robots, and (most importantly) a TON OF FUN?
REGISTRATION UPDATE 2020 RPC
ACADIA ATHLETICS COMPLEX for ALL TEAMS
FIRST LEGO LEAGUE & ROBOFEST
At the Acadia Competition we will be providing teams with:
- Power Outlets
Things to bring:
- Dress for the weather, your team will be walking outside to get to judging sessions and also lunch.
- Robots and any attachments (charge cords/cords to connect to computer)
- Spare Parts
- Materials, props, and other equipment for the Project Judging (FIRST teams only)
- Laptop computer (optional) with power cord for editing code
- Snacks and drinks for the afternoon
- There will be a snack and drink machine at the Acadia Athletics Complex. Cash only.
- Trade items for other teams. It is a great way to get to know the other teams and where they come from.
For a more complete check list for FIRST® LEGO® League pre-competition preparation please see: http://robots.acadiau.ca/fll-registration.html.
For a more complete check list for Robofest pre-competition preparation please see: http://robots.acadiau.ca/robofest-registration.html.