Volunteer Info 2020-2021
The Practice Event will be hosted remotely February 22-27, 2021. The Practice Event is a very import step for teams transitioning to a new competition format and we need your help. This event will provide everyone the opportunity to use the new Remote Event Hub before the championship competition.
If you are able to support our program by being a judge or referee please contact our office:
What you can expect:
- Teams will be competing from their schools/homes.
- New this year, there will be one 30-minute judging session to judge Core Values, Innovative Project, and Robot Design taking place on February 25 and 27, 2021.
- The Robot Game rounds will be recorded in advance and scored on/by February 27, 2021.
- Remote volunteer experience. Volunteers will join the competition from their homes or office. In order to participate from a distance, you will need a computer, webcam, and microphone.
- ALL volunteers must register through FIRST’s online system and complete the free background check.
We will provide training for all volunteers. Please note: All volunteers will need access to the internet, a computer, and understand they may be needed over an extended period instead of the usual one day competition structure.
For more information on registering as a volunteer, please see our Volunteer page.