Register at Robofest here!!
REGISTRATION CHECK LIST:
1. Register with Robofest's website by November 15th, 2019 (link below). Existing Coaches see below for Coach ID and password recovery.
2. Pay $50 US online directly to Robofest, to register for the Senior Game by December 13th, 2019. You can mail a US bank draft directly to Robofest also.
NOTE: you ONLY register for the Game Competition (Senior Game) with Robofest's site. You will be emailed registration instructions for Acadia's Sumo (unofficial) event (Jr division rules) after the game registration closes.
3. All participants download and sign Robofest's Release Form (please fax, mail or email to Acadia University by December 31st, 2019- see "Contact Us" on menu).
4. Acadia Registration fee is $175 - please make cheque payable to Acadia University and send to the School of Computer Science by December 13th, 2019. (See "Contact Us" for mailing address).**
5. All participants (and guardians if applicable) sign the Release and Consent form for Acadia University.
**Acadia Registration Fee is non-refundable. This fee is used to pay for team materials that cannot be reused.